Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally...

Well the candy melts and cookie cutters showed up in the mail from my mom, thankfully not melted, so I finally got to try my cupcake pops.
I learned a thing or two, next time make sure the candy melts are very thin and not just kinda thin to avoid clumping. Also my pops were a bit big, I'm using the 1.5" cutter so I thought they should be a bit bigger, but they could do a but smaller.
Anyway, not a bad first shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously, I didn't wait for them to complete harder before I bit in, I wanted to get my pictures done with and clean the kitchen. lol
Photobucket

ETA: All packaged up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW! they came out perfect! I can't find any coloured chocolate here in Montreal either. The first time I saw it was in Ontario, wierd eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Great job! :-D

    ReplyDelete